“If this is the coffee place I was, then it is OK” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Tel Aviv, Israel
“If this is the coffee place I was, then it is OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice to have lunch, good cakes, located in the middle of Rustavelli Ave. nice staff, a bit crowded at lunch time

Visited September 2013

82% Recommend
Moscow, Russia
“not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We've been to Entrée coffee shop on Rustaveli Ave. twice, and both times we enjoyed it very much! Good coffee, amiable staff, delicious pastry. Girls at the counter speak Georgian, Russian and English. Place is clean and location is good.
When we visited Entrée on the Mardjanishvili str., we were disappointed: staff does not speak any languages except of Georgian, menu is also on Georgian and coffee was really bad. So we recommend Entrée on Rustaveli and do not recommend it on Marjanishvili.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Strasbourg, France
“Non smoking great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Entree is great place for Non smokers, in Georgia you can hardly find a place were customers are not allowed to smoke, I like the fresh smell of bread and croissants there. Service is always very convenient and the stuff speaks perfect English.

Food is really good, salads, sandwiches, soups. Great coffee, nice Italian Gelato. I like Entree shops really.

• Visited September 2013
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Great cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

What a cafe! No matter if you want to have breakfast, some lunch, or tea with cakes, or even just an ice-cream, this is the place to go! Prices are good, quality is even better. The staff is amazing: very friendly, and smiling all the time! Once they even gave us complimentary fruit salad for two people. Loved these people! Wish we had this cafe in my hometown :)

• Visited August 2013
Yerevan, Armenia
“Excellent place for breakfast in Tbilisi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'm 5th time in Tbilisi and almost every time I'm near Rustaveli I do my breakfast here, it's only 10 lari (order "Entree breakfast" before 10:30am) which include very tasty croissant, cappuccino, ham&cheese sandwich, juice. Atmosphere is excellent and music is good for just woke up people, bit annoying staff's language level.
I would recommend this place to everyone living near Rustaveli for morning coffee and breakfast.

• Visited August 2013