“Try the bakeries” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Istanbul, Turkey
“Try the bakeries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

very nice bakery with really good quality food, nice and helpfull staff. Whatelse I should expect? ohh prices are reasonable too..

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“LOVED IT! I visit almost every morning!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Happened to walk past this shop on the first day I arrived in Tbilisi and was attracted by the pastries from the window outside.

I entered the shop and the pastries smelled so good! I had a hard time picking what to eat, which was the reason why I had to visit everyday to make sure I tried all the pastries I wanted to. Everything was so good, I must say the ice cream is definitely worth the try! I been noticing the people in the shop eating pastries but no one trying the ice cream, and I must say they are really good!

Good service, good food and good ambience with free Wi-fi, this is one place you have to stop by and step in when you are in Tbilisi!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Entree Tbilisi thank you for everything:)))”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Very nice and friendly team,European style and amazing food,good location...like it and happy:)))Tbilisi,Rustaveli str....

Visited June 2013
“Finally I found even in TBILISI what I want”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Simply a very nice bakery with amazing quality food.
Ok is not cheap but you will be happy to spent one € extra for their beautiful croassan or their tasty baguette.
Just try it!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I spend almost every Saturday morning at Entree on Abashidze street and frequently visit Entree on Barnov street. Let me tell you that you will find the most welcoming environment and very distinguished food there. Cakes, pies, ices-cream, sandwiches, croissants, salads, pre-cooked lunch, coffee, tea, fresh juices – everything is extraordinarily tasteful there! Ah, and their bread, all sorts of breads are very very very delicious.
Entree is a nice place to have a business lunch or spend time with friends. I highly recommend visiting the place. I assure you, you will want to go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere