Without repeating the past reviews, I want to mention a few good thing about this hotel:
1. Very good and attentive staff. Everyone from the front office to waiters in the restaurant gi an extra mile to help you with all your needs. All issues are rectified immediately with smile and attention.
2. Views from spa and gym and rooms are breathtaking. It has 16 floors so you can see the whole Tbilisi from high floors.
3. Location is very close to everything. Airport is about 20 minutes away off peak hours. Just bear in mind Georgian drivers drive very fast.
4. There is a big casino across the lobby if you feel like gambling a bit.
Just a couple of relatively not-so-good points:
1. Food is very mediocre everywhere in the hotel. I found it rather tasteless and without any character. It is shame the hotel can't offer any georgian dish.
Breakfast was big and ok.if you want to try good food there are lots of restaurants within 5 min walk.
2. Lobby and rooms are rather plain in terms of ambience and decor, they are not impressive at all, especially if you compare with their biggest rival, marriott. Of course this is mostly because the radisson is located in a soviet time building (it was very ugly before renovation)
All in all, it is a very nice hotel where you would want to return. I personally prefer to stay in Marriott- mostly. It is much smaller and located in an old pre-soviet building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Georgia's capital, the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi offers a premium location for both business and leisure. The structure's glass exterior presents panoramic views of the bustling cityscape. Along with dazzling views, each of our 249 rooms provides appealing amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. At the on-site Filini Restaurant, you can indulge in flavorful Italian cuisine within the convenience of the hotel, or enjoy viewing the artistry of Asian Chefs in a theatrical open kitchen of stylish Asian Fusion Restaurant: try the super fresh sushi or something with a sizzle from a menu showcasing dishes from teppanyaki to teriyaki. Mix business with pleasure at the chic sky-top bar, or try your luck at our own Casino Iveria. Rest and rejuvenation await at the world-class spa, where you can treat yourself to an array of Anne Semonin treatments. Guests who are organizing a corporate or social event can take advantage of nine meeting rooms and an easily customizable ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi Hotel Tbilisi