We stayed three nights at the then Traders hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it, a R & R after weeks of travelling in Burma. A well appointed room, air conditioning that functioned, crisp sheets, internet speed. We were on the Club floor. Breakfast was served in the Club and was excellent. Well trained staff who wanted to serve and help. The evening snacks were wonderful, in fact the best bread and butter pudding ever tasted. Lovely evening view from Club lounge.
Hotel very convenient for downtown, all is walkable.
Negative - understandable but the level of security was disagreeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar