I can't say enough about Traders in Yangon. If you are in Yangon on business, it's a great option. The rooms are well-appointed, the staff is incredibly helpful, the location is central, the views are great, and the wifi is fast and available throughout the hotel. The medium-sized gym and pool are a nice plus, though folks used to full weight rooms in Western countries will find the equipment to be outdated and rundown. The breakfast spread included pretty good examples of just about every type of cuisine imaginable, and the omelet guy actually knew what he was doing-- rare in Southeast Asia.
The ongoing renovations were slightly disruptive, with the club shut down and mild construction noises during the day, but I can hardly hold that against them when the rest of the experience was so good.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Traders Hotel Yangon Myanmar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Traders Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.