Traders is the #1 hotel in the city center of Yangon. I stayed at Park Royal hotel, which is also very good, when cyclone Nargis hit in 2008. Park Royal and Traders had generators. However, Traders was also able to maintain the restaurant with good food. So, my next trip to Yangon I stayed at Traders. Very nice hotel. Service is getting better each trip. If you have budget, upgrading to club room is a little better. If you need to be in the city center, then Traders is the place to be. Sedona and Traders are the best hotels I have stayed at in Yangon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar