My wife and I stayed at this hotel for five nights.
Although built in the 70's it is large and well run. The staff are very eager to please, the rooms are excellent, pool huge. There is a lot going on at the hotel, weddings, business meetings etc. good theatre if you are just there for a holiday.
The breakfast buffet is superb.
Things to improve:- suggest the hotel introduces a no smoking policy inside the hotel.
The Internet is slow and charged for, except in the lounge area. Suggest that guests are given a password that comes with their room.
The decor is beginning to look a little tired in places so a Re vamp would be good.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Venere, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar