This hotel is a chain hotel with good sized rooms, very large beds and a good sized bathroom. It has an excellent swimming pool and large restaurant plus two specialist restaurants. It is not however in a central location and it would be difficult to walk to another bar or restaurant. Obviously you can catch a cab. we went to the basement bar on the Friday night and there were some ladies of the night there and lots of business men. But the Philippine band that played that night were absolutely excellent and obviously bought in a lot of local people.
Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar