After I paid for my 3 nights dorm, I was taken to the room. I found two dead cockroaches on the bathroom floor and few dirty hair. The place looked filthy. That was enough for me to get out there asap. I could do basic but couldn't do dirty and filthy. The kitchen was outside/open and the plates and utensils were not in the cupboard. They were covered by bubble plastic wrap on top. I had a warning sign as soon as I saw "For Sale" sign on the road. Maybe the state of the place was far better when these positive feedback were made and the owners have lost their interest in the business since? I've read all the feedback again, but I couldn't figure out why these ppl who gave the positive f/back and they said the place was "excellent." If you are like me, hygiene is important to you, this place is not for you. FYI, I'm not that fussy usually, but still this place was too dirty for me. I didn't get the refund either. If you have booked this place, inspect before you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our newly opened Blue Pango Motel. Set in a quiet location, the Budget motel has a sea front ocean view, and is self-contained. We are located only 5 minutes from downtown Port Vila next to Pacific Lagoon Apartments. We provide Airport transfers, and the motel's Owner / Manager is Mr. Solomon Lee. Rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen, Private bathroom, Air-conditioning, Fan, Dining area, a private terrace, and drawers/cupboards. Internet email check, Free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Blue Pango Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pango Hotel Port Vila
- Blue Pango Motel Vanuatu/Port Vila