Our family of 4 spent one week at Pacific Lagoon late May. The apartment was lovely and clean, and the lagoon view was worth the bit extra. We felt like we were the only one's there at times: this is not a big, busy resort. The location is great, very accessible to Port Vila by the buses that run along the main road constantly. It was the accessibilty to the surf that we chose Pacific Lagoon. Our son surfed every day with the local boys at Pango, just a short 20 minute walk down the road. We used the kayaks to explore the lagoon on high tide, and also swam across to Erakor Island (beware the fast run out tide). I highly recommend the Erakor Island Melanesian night on thursdays. It was good value going across on the boat and enjoying a beautiful feast, with music,kastom dancing and fire show!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila