Decided to come to Vanuatu instead of the Cooks this year and did not regret our decision. Short flight from Auckland (only 3 hours) and only 10 minutes to our lovely Mele Bay resort. Benjor is a little out of town but having gone into town a couple of times we certainly did not regret our decision. Most of the resorts we saw in town and town itself were noisy and a bit tired and dirty. Fine for a quick day trip to buy duty free but that was about it. Benjor has great grounds and all the rooms we could see including ours had lovely views of the Mele Bay which also had great snorkelling available and kayaking. We did a number of tours which were helpfully organised by the staff at the front of reception and we also did a "private" tour to the local village with one of the staff which was very interesting and gave us an insite into how the daily lives work. We really felt part of the culture and the atmosphere at Benjor was very relaxed, tropical, pleasent and enjoyable. We would definitely come back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila