My partner and I stayed here for one week, and found it such good value for money. The staff were fantastic and friendly, treated us like family. The outdoor area is beautiful, we spent many hours lazing around by the beautiful pool setting. If staying here, I would recommend upgrading to an orchid room with private bathroom and aircon, I dont think we would have survived without the air con! The rooms are very small, but comfortable. They are between the dorm rooms and their shared bathrooms, so it can get noisy depending on your neighbours. I think we got lucky staying off peak. Probably wouldnt recommend for families with small kids as theres not a lot of room.
The location is great, about a 5-10min walk into town, however in the heat we got lazy and caught the bus everywhere. Would highly recommend for couples on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila