We had a overnight layover in Port Vila and ended up staying here. The staff was friendly and helpful. The included breakfast, while not extravagant, was more than adequate and filling. They had a great reggae band that played the night we were there, and the food at the restaurant was good. The only kind of disappointing thing was there was supposed to be "fire dancing" but after waiting over an hour to get ready for them to start, we just headed back to our room because it didn't look like it was happening anytime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila