Friendliest staff, SACKY,JOE,LILIANA,ROLEEN,AND JAMES..we are so happy with the service and the friendliest staff that we booked to go back only after 5 days back in australia..the tour guide there SACKY took care of every thing we needed to get around port villa and to and from our tours..big smiles at breakfast and great conversation, feels like one big family..great food best meat lovers pizza we have ever had..great chips n gravy, free fire show every Sunday after the reggae band which was the highlight of our stay..we had people come over from other bigger resorts for the free REGAE and fire dancers as their resort was boring..laundry was all done for $8.50 and returned the next day in the a.m ....joe can make the best fruit cocktails for breakfast..we miss you all can't wait for our next stay in October!!! :) ;) ANITA AND MIKE (southcoast nsw)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila