Kids loved the pool here, really refreshing after the heat. Nice and handy to town but have to walk up the 'stairs of hell' to get there. 50 stairs, very steep and all different depth, width etc.. a real gut buster. Lovely staff here and the fireshow which is free is a real highlight, must see! The room was small for four of us, but it was ok and shower great. kitchen was really tiny, microwave and hotplate and jug and toaster, but all good. would stay there again for sure. free pool tables and wi fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila