I stayed in a single room, small with a desk fan attached to the wall.Shared bathroom and toilet. The room was hot but it was the wet season and was to be expected.The room was spotless and cleaned daily. Shower was just outside my room, very handy to cool off late at night.The only downside was I had booked a ride from the airport to the Coconut Palms which did not turn up, as I did not have their contact details I could not ring and had to get a taxi to the resort.On arrival I found the staff friendly and welcoming.There are plenty of activites and as a singleton it was was easy to meet other geusts. The pool area was a God send in the heat and a great way to unwind and cool off. The guy at the tourist desk was great when I turned up first day to "get touring " he said "relax you are on holiday just relax" I took his advice spent a day by the pool then headed out on tours it was such good advice as I needed the down time. There are plenty of things to do at night you are never lonely.I got a little bored with breakfast watered down fruit juice tomato eggs and sweet buns every day for a week, although the fresh fruit was wonderful.
I found Coconut Palms a great place to stay and would stay again. Oh yes free wifi hepled me keep on touch with friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila