We stayed in a Superior Orchid room which was pretty small,but had an ensuite,small balcony and air conditioning.It was serviced everyday.I beleive there are larger rooms but you have to share a bathroom which is outside the room.
The pool was lovely,not heated but the weather was hot so it didnt need to be.there was plenty of lounging space around the pool.
the dining area was nice as it was covered but outside,it was good catching up with other tourists at breakfast time.
We enjoyed the quiz fire dancing nights.There is ahelpful staff who can arrange any tours you are interested in.
we had agreat breakfast every day which was included in the price as well as $100 spending money for the hotel.
If you are expecting large luxury rooms you might be disappointed.
coconut palms is an easy walk to port vila shops and waterfront.
we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila