I had a really great time in Vanuatu, the people were very cheerful and helpful. The front desk people were always willing to help by giving good traveling tips. The staff were fantastic and they work so hard keeping the place clean and tidy. For a budget accommodation it exceeded my expectation. We paid a little bit extra to get air conditioning and ceiling fan (nothing to break the bank) The room included a stove and fridge with utensils. Also housekeeping lady was lovely and kept our room immaculate. Every night the hotel will organize a fun evening and will provide free snacks at times. For such a small place the locals/workers were always willing to go the extra mile. So if your like me who wants a bit of both worlds and willing to get a taste of Vanuatu this is the place to start! Oh don't be afraid to give your left over Vatu to your favorite staff member for going the extra mile! See you soon coconut palms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HostelBookers so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila