Central location about 10 minute walk to town centre and waterfront. A range of accommodation with varying facilities which creates some confusion with the booking process. Always reconfirm in writing the room type booked as there was some challenges (as well as other guests) with my booking. A nice pool, garden and outdoor dining area. Restaurant was okay and breakfast reasonable except it is the same scrambled eggs and tomatoes, fresh tropical fruit, cereal and mediocre bread every day. It would have been nice to have some variety. Maintenance was an issue with the pool water and surrounds looking very grotty for a couple of days. Washing machine and wifi also out of order too. Bar area was a little dark and needed a good clean. Staff were a little friendly but could have been more welcoming. One of the chefs was in a very dirty whitish uniform for several days which is not a good look. Didn't see any management overseeing and implementing any quality controls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila