travelled to port vila in june 2012 and originally booked a cheap room online. when we got there a small upgrade fee and we had a private apartment - the manager Elliot was very knowledgeable and helpful - a delightful person - complimentary breakfast was good. A great place to stay from backpacker to family and honeymooning couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila