We spent the majority of our time in Vanuatu in a village stay which was a hard act to follow, and finished off with 3 nights at Coconut Palms in an Apartment. One for my husband and I, and the other for our 3 children and my mum. We were not disappointed. The apartments are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The welcome drink and breakfast inclusion were a nice touch and staff were friendly and helpful at all times.
The kids loved the pool and the 'hand seats' and the whole experience was a lovely way to complete our Vanuatu holiday.
My husband and I had walked the streets a few days earlier to find somewhere to stay and Coconut Palms was our 8th port of call. It was also our last since it ticked all the boxes.
We would definitely recommend Coconut Palms to other travelers, though we did look at a room in the highrise section and definitely preferred the apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila