We booked our trip the week before we left and didn't have much of a choice as to where in Port Villa we were going to stay. As a married couple in our 40's I would have to say that I was very happy with the location as it is just 10 minute walk from the centre of Port Villa. Close enough to everything but without the noise.
The staff are extremely helpful, from the cleaners right through to the General Manager. Our package holiday was the first on a new tariff, which hadn't been explained to the staff or Managers by the travel agent. The staff were polite and helpful and the General Manager arranged everything and even more as a gesture of good will, which was not expected but a very pleasant surprise.
Our meal on the first night (Monday) was not as good as I expected. I never complained as I thought anyone could have a bad night, and I was right as the other nights we ate in the hotel the food was very good.
The hotel has a tour operator / advisor who works out of the hotel foyer Monday to Saturday. The advisor is independant to the hotel and very helpful.
Our room was a Superior Orchard room, this room comes with it's own en-suite which was almost as big as the main bedroom. The room also has a microwave, small fridge, kettle, cups and clock and the room was cleaned most days when we were out.
The hotel puts on it's own free fire show for residents on Saturday night, which was fantastic. There are also other arranged events throughout the week, (some require an extra charge)
To summarise, we had a great week in Port Villa and this was largely down to the advice and helpful staff at Coconut Palms. This is a good value, comfortable, friendly and helpful hotel. I would certainly stay at Coconut Palms again.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Hotel
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.