Well located with a short 5 min walk into town. Ive stayed at coconut several times now & the staff are always great. I have stayed all around in Vila many times at different places & i keep coming back to Coconut. The food is fast & very nice particularly their pizzas. Nakamal is next door for some kava & there is a small shop across the road for small eats etc.
As for people complaining about power outages, this is a developing country & its hardly the fault of the resort if they lose power. Staff will go out of their way to help you with anything & if you do have any issues then pipe up & ask, management & staff will always help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila