We really enjoyed our stay at Coconut Palms. We chose it as it was budget-priced, and centrally located. Our room was basic but clean and neat and had most of the facilities you would expect. A few more clothes hangers would be nice.
The dining and lounge areas,garden and pool are all lovely, with a tropical ambience. Staff are willing to help and very friendly. The activities offered, such as the feast night, trivia night, are great fun.It's the kind of place where you feel like all the other guests are your family and friends. Their choice of music is intresting too, very atmospheric.
The food is excellent - make sure to leave room for the Melanesian feast - and the location is handy to all the other great Port Vila eateries;the "centre of town" is only a short walk away.
We particularly enjoyed the wonderful Fire Dancers who give a breathtaking performance on Saturday nights - and the cute kids who crowded the fence to watch.
We would definitely come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila