Audrey and Greg and all the staff could not do enough for you to make your stay just perfect. The location of the resort is fantastic (not far from Port Villa) and the way each room opens up to the lagoon is fabulous. You think you are in heaven even if just sitting on your balcony watching the water or the sun set. The room was presented well every day and was more than adequately furnished to make one comfortable. Plenty of storage space in both the bathroom and the main room allowed you to unpackwhich made it feel like home for a week. There was a lovely pool as well as the lagoon to swim when ever you wanted. The staff were so helpful when giving information about tours and always booked them for you and would ring them if the pickup wasn't on time.
The dining room area created the ongoing feeling of relaxation and breakfast included each day gave a great start to the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled quietly on the waters edge within a tropical setting and fantastic views across Emten Lagoon. Luxurious surrounds includes a swimming pool with waterfall, over-water restaurant and bar. Sunset Bungalows Resort is a peaceful tropical escape with its relaxing adults only status, ideal for honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Bungalows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Resort Port Vila
- Sunset Bungalows Vanuatu
- Sunset Bungalows Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila