We had a lovely one-week stay at Vila Chaumieres. The place is a bit out of the way, but we liked that, plus it's very easy and quick to get to city center by bus or taxi. The accommodation is a bit on the simple side, but all very comfortable and clean. We liked the upstairs rooms with the view over the lagoon. Also wholeheartedly recommend the Vila Chaumieres restaurant, especially the seafood pasta and bouillabaise. Yummm! A very romantic place indeed, especially in the evening. Tracy was a wonderful host, who made our stay even more pleasant and personal and does a lovely overall job of running the place and team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila