A great place to stay if you want to enjoy and experience the real Vanuatu as the resort is opposite a couple of local villages. We stayed in the 4 bed town house with 4 adults and 2 pre-schoolers and had plenty of space and privacy. The resort is friendly, super clean with great staff and service. The townhouse was well stocked with plenty of cooking utensils and cutlery. We particularly enjoyed getting to know some of the locals and walking to the local markets, town centre and supermarkets. The reosrt is ideally situated and the walk is easy and safe (even with two toddlers). Lynne, Mitch & Sally went out of their way to help us, taking us to the supermarket on our first night, lending us their car and giving us a lift if they were heading in the same direction as well as lots of suggestions for things to do with children. Would highly recommend this resort for families or for longer term stays. We'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel
- Tradewinds Hotel Port Vila
- Tradewinds Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Air-conditioned Studio Bungalows Serviced 3 Bedroom TownhouseEnjoy the peace and privacy of your own independent bungalow in a garden setting overlooking the tranquil waters of ErakorLagoon.If you are looking for a quiet retreat away from the bustle and stress of everyday life, then Tradewinds may suit your needs.The resort is a great place to relax beside the pool or chatting in the BBQ area with a cool drink.Tradewinds is also an excellent base from which to explore Port Vila and surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Tradewinds Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.