We hadn’t stayed at tradewinds before but found it to be just what we liked. Private, clean bungalows. A king size bed with an additional futon and a kitchen with stove and pots/pans and utensils and a fridge/freezer. There is a clothes line outside to hang your wet towels. The rooms are spacious and are cleaned daily by the house maids. The aircon was useful at night to be able to get a comfortable sleep. Their pool is very clean and we enjoyed it each time we jumped in. Mitch and Lyn own and operate this resort and we found them to be very likeable, lovely people who couldn’t do enough for you. We loved our stay at Tradewinds and will definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel
- Tradewinds Hotel Port Vila
- Tradewinds Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Air-conditioned Studio Bungalows Serviced 3 Bedroom TownhouseEnjoy the peace and privacy of your own independent bungalow in a garden setting overlooking the tranquil waters of ErakorLagoon.If you are looking for a quiet retreat away from the bustle and stress of everyday life, then Tradewinds may suit your needs.The resort is a great place to relax beside the pool or chatting in the BBQ area with a cool drink.Tradewinds is also an excellent base from which to explore Port Vila and surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Tradewinds Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.