My husband and I recently stayed at Poppy's on the Lagoon for our honeymoon. We absolutely loved this resort and would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Firstly, the staff were just so happy and helpful. They knew us by first name and couldn't do enough to ensure we were having a wonderful stay. The food at the resort was beautiful - I highly recommend the delicious banana pancakes for breakfast and the chicken for dinner!! We found ourselves eating at the resort more often than we intended to, because the food was so delicious, only took 10-15 minutes to be ready and was served to us wherever we chose to eat. One night they even delivered our dinner to us out the front of our villa so we could eat overlooking the water in private.
Our room was always clean and had beautiful fresh flowers displayed everywhere. The spa was heaven and it was so nice having a relaxing spa overlooking the lagoon. The adults pool provided us with an opportunity to relax poolside and read quietly without being in the way of children who wanted to splash about.
One of the things we loved most about Poppys was it's location. We were only a 10 minute walk from town (or a few minutes in a taxi) but when we returned to the resort we felt like we were so far away from the busy city. It had such a relaxed vibe and that was certainly what we were looking for after to build up to our wedding.
I would highly recommend staying there and can't thank the staff enough for taking such good care of us :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poppys on the Lagoon is an award winning boutique resort located on Erakor Lagoon. With private beachfront, a tropical oasis of gardens and only a 15 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Port Vila's town center, Poppys is the perfect getaway for friends, family and couples. Poppys on the Lagoon has a wide range of accommodation options, from unbeatable value lagoon view studios to freestanding luxury bungalows, 2 bedroom apartments and huge 3 bedroom villas. All accommodation options enjoy modern comforts and all have kitchen facilities, private balconies and are furnished with beautiful tropical style decor. As a family owned and operated business, Poppys will feel like your home away from home in Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Poppy's on the Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poppy`s On The Lagoon Hotel Port Vila
- Poppys On The Lagoon Hotel
- Poppys Lagoon
- Poppy's On The Lagoon Vanuatu/Port Vila