stayed for 10 days, returned last sunday. only complaint is the school group of kids jumping in the pool early in the morning but that didnt bother us much.
staff were extremely friendly and the room was clean and nice. very close to town, about a 5 min or so walk, and the restaurants were great. we were a bit hestitant at first after reading soem mediocre reviews but were definitely pleasantly surprised by the hotel. recommend the cultural night, very entertaining, and good way to try kava etc. \
stayed in an orchid room which had air conditioning, recommended if you are soft like me and cant cope with humidity at night well! good size, and had an extra bed for extra person if needed. had a great time and would recommend to anyone
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.