This is my second stay here. The first time a few years ago, they were still renovating and stayed in an 'old' room. This time, I get to use a renovated room on the same level as the pool. The new room makes use of wood and especially liked the bathroom counter made of wood. I find the pool level room convenient as you can easily get out and use the cafe tables where the free internet signal is quite strong. Staff quite great. Breakfast is the same day in day out so having stayed there for a week, it became monotonous. Location is great - you can walk to some good restaurants. Request airport transfers from the hotel as it is more convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu