We stayed 4 nights at Irikki Island Resort. Wonderfull location and very family friendly. We had 2 adults and 2 children and loved every minute.
Accommodation in Delux Ocean View Apartments was first class. Clean, modern with all the mod cons TV, DVD, FRIDGE, COOK TOP, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE, DRYER.
Large bathroom. As long as you enjoy the walk to get to the pool and meals etc this is the place to stay. Must admit we needed the exercise. Pool or should I say pools were great, food OK could be better. Service can be slow at times but this is an Island in the pacific so they work on Island pace.
Heaps of activities for the kids.
Overall, great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Fares - On a Private Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iririki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iririki Island Hotel Port Vila
- Vanuatu Iririki Resort
- Iririki Island Port Vila
- Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila