There was a lack of sheets, dirty curtains, stained old towels, and extremely run down rooms. Floor boards in most areas needed fixing too in both the rooms and other areas of the island. For people to have to desire to come back to iririki it is necessary that they should update the rooms.
Absolutely fantastic service from local staff, they went to all lengths to help in any way they could. The water sports, snorkelling and pool facilities were also really great. The ferry was also fantastic- ensuring we never had to wait and allowed fast transition from iririki resort to port villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Fares - On a Private Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iririki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iririki Island Hotel Port Vila
- Vanuatu Iririki Resort
- Iririki Island Port Vila
- Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila