A wonderful place to experience Vanuatu. Secluded but handy to town (Just a minutes ferry crossing which runs 24/7). And like others have mentioned, if you want to get picky at minor details you can...but why spoil a beautiful holiday!! It is what you make it, and with the help of the friendly staff and the warm weather, you can make it GREAT!
Thank you very much to Dominic at Reception for looking after us, and all the staff who are always smiling. We had a great time and enjoyed every minute of our stay. "Tank yu tumas"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Fares - On a Private Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iririki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iririki Island Hotel Port Vila
- Vanuatu Iririki Resort
- Iririki Island Port Vila
- Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila