We have stayed at Iririki twice and about to return for our third stay and we cannot fault the resort, the staff or the rooms.
I read some of the reviews here of Snorkler's Cove apartments and I don't understand how people could fault them!
We have always found everything beautiful when we have stayed there and the staff could not be friendlier or more helpful.
At breakfast there is always more food than you could want to eat and I can't eat eggs but my husband loves them and one of the favorite parts of an Iririki breakfast is the egg chef cooking them to your specifications.
Thank you for two wonderful stays, Iririki. We love your resort and love visiting Port Vila.
We will see you again next Friday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Fares - On a Private Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iririki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iririki Island Hotel Port Vila
- Vanuatu Iririki Resort
- Iririki Island Port Vila
- Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila