Just returned from a week at iririki island resort. We stayed in a garden fare. the rooms were adequate but probably need an update.the locations of the resort was great as it was only a 3 minute ferry ride to Port Vila. If you are after a relaxing holiday and quiet then the resort is great. Everything is spread out but easy to access by walking and the restaurants on the island are all great. The food was good but be prepared to wait a long time for service. The staff are friendly but everything is done slowly so you need to be patient. Asked for a wake up call but never got one so be aware that not everything will be perfect but I think that is vanuatu in general.
Overall had a lovely time and would recommend staying at iririki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Fares - On a Private Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Iririki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iririki Island Hotel Port Vila
- Vanuatu Iririki Resort
- Iririki Island Port Vila
- Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila