This is our second time to Iririki. And each time we don't want to leave.
We stayed in a waterfront fare for our honeymoon, and had no dramas. For those that are expecting everything to be spotless or things to go at the pace of a city in Australia, you will need to change your minds before getting here. The rooms are beautifuly done, the tiles in the bathrooms could do with an update, but with the amount of moisture in the air from it being the pacific, we don't expect anything more.
The thing that will make your holiday is the people. The smiles, the laughs, and as you get to know them, they also get to know you. Down to the point of them remembering the wine you like etc.
We ate and the restaurants every night, and we don't agree with the reviews on here that say it is not good. The food here is amazing, and would come up against some of the best restaurants around.
Plenty of things to do on and off the island. We recommend Joes Jetskis. Great time and great tour. We also love doing the bush buggies, Edge abseiling and hideaway.
We will be going back next year, and can't wait. We just hope that the resort does not change :)
- Also Known As:
- Iririki Island Hotel Port Vila
- Iririki Island Hotel
- Iririki Island
- Vanuatu Iririki Resort
- Iririki Island Port Vila
- Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Fares - On a Private Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Iririki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.