We stayed on Erakor Island for a week from 24 June 2013 and overall our experience was wonderful even though the weather wasn't great. Unfortunately the biggest disappointment was Angela the manager. She seems to really dislike her job. We barely spoke to her but when we did we felt as though we were imposing. The only time she was kind of nice to us was when we paid the bill but still she didn't even ask us if we enjoyed our stay. Our feeling is she couldn't have cared less. The other Australian woman Abby, on the other hand was lovely as were all the other staff. We had Villa 8 which was perfect so all in all it was a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila