My Wife and I married here on the 22 of June 2013, and it was absolutely magical! The staff are the nicest people on the planet and will go out of your way to make you happy. Our wedding day was stress free, the staff set everything up and planned it all for us! We had a 1 week honeymoon booked, but decided to extend our stay another week because we couldn't bear to leave the island!
The food is amazing, as well as the cocktails at the bar! And if you want a little bit of nightlife, its only a short bus ride from Port Vila. However, there are plenty of activities planned on the island nearly every night! Don't miss the Fire show with the Melanesian night.
We will definitely go back there.... many times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila