My husband and I got married on this beautiful island on May 21, 2013 and it was the most magical and special day!
We stayed in villa 9, which had brilliant views of the water, a huge spa on the deck and our own private section of the beach right in front of us.
The staff were always so friendly and personal, they bent over backwards for us and made us feel so welcome and at home. The food was always fantastic, the villas were so lovely and the island was just gorgeous - for swimming, walking, snorkelling, kayaking or just lazing in the sun! It was the perfect place to have our tropical island wedding! We had the best weather on the day, beautiful sunshine from dawn until dusk, we were so lucky!
Thank you so much to all the wonderful staff at Erakor, you truly helped make our wedding and the first stint of our honeymoon so amazing! We can't thank you enough for everything and can't wait to come back and see you all again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila