What a wonderful place Erakor Island is! You can't help but relax and feel welcome the moment you arrive on the Island. Very friendly staff, great relaxed atmosphere and we enjoyed the food also.
A highlight was the Melanesian Feast night on the beach. The Fish Curry was awesome! The dancing and music was great too and a real happy atmosphere. Many people come over to the Island just to experience the Melanesian Feast and I would say it is well worth the trip.
Our room was nice and lovely to be able to open the doors straight out onto the deck with a lovely day bed and just steps from the beautiful white sandy beach.
We stayed only for a couple of days, just the two of us but I would highly recommend it for a family holiday with children of all ages, especially little ones as the staff are excellent at entertaining the kids and watching over them. Also a fantastic location for a wedding. Coconut beach just past the restaurant I hear is popular and they also have a church on the island.
All in all, very enjoyable time at Erakor Island. HIghly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila