We stayed at chantillys for seven nights on the top level in a studio room. The room is a good size and had a microwave and hotplate if you would like to prepare own meals. All rooms have amazing water views. The bathrooms could do with some basic maintenance but overall met our needs. Please be aware there is no lift (only 3 stories) so older people or those with young kids may want to stay on the lower floors. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There is free wifi in the lobby area but none in the room. We ate at Chantilly resteraunt regularly and found it to be the best food we had in port vila. The prices are also very reasonable compare to whats available in town and you get the amazing views as well. The hotel is located a 10 minute walk along the waters edge to town which is a positive as is much quieter and relaxing,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located overlooking the bay. All the rooms have spectacular views across the harbour. Only a 5 minute walk to town and a 15 minute drive to the international airport. Also available: tour desk, beauty spa, outside pool, guest laundry, Tilly's restaurant, room service, air conditioning and kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chantilly's on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chantilly`s On The Bay Hotel Port Vila
- Chantilly's On The Bay Vanuatu/Port Vila