This resort was great for our family. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a Deluxe Garden room which had an extra little room inside it for one of the single beds. It made the whole room seem so spacious for a family of four. The breakfast buffet was excellent everyday with lots of variety. Like all these hotels sometimes you had to find your own mug or cutlery but it was no big deal. Our room was made up nicely everyday and our bed turned down with biscuits left every day which did seem a bit random as nobody turned down the beds in either of our friends rooms! We chose to eat in town other than breakfast, it worked out a bit cheaper and we enjoyed experiencing a bit more of Pt Vila. Our biggest complaint was the situation with the local buses. They're not allowed to pick up at the Le Lagon but they can drop you off. So the taxi's waiting at the hotel charge you 700vt to 1000vt to go into town and then you can catch a bus back for 300vt. It's not much but we were dong this twice a day and it got really frustrating. The taxi drivers at the resort are largely rude and pushy, especially if you walk out of the resort.
I did try the day spa and had a really nice massage. Great vibe in there until the pool bar starts cranking up Lady gaga in the middle of your relaxing hour! Maybe they need to sound proof the spa.
Overalll we had a great holiday at this resort. Loved the resort and surroundings, the fire show was awesome and the service overall was pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from Classic rooms, Garden & Lagoon Superior rooms, Garden and Lagoon Bungalows, to four luxurious over-water Island Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Port Vila