This was our 4th visit to le Lagon and hopefully there will be a 5th. The resort has everything on offer for a great holiday. Water sports, snorkelling, tennis, golf, activities galore or relaxing comes easy with its beautiful grounds & location next to the water. The nightly activity sheet is very handy. We did not use Kids Club this trip but previously our kids were always happy to join in kids activities. Baby sitting is also available in your room.
We have always taken the "all inclusive" drinks/food package but this trip we found it to have more restrictions by way of no bottles, served only in glasses & must be consumed at place of order meaning you could not take back to your room & our rooms had a great area for "happy hours" of lounges, garden, water so we found this a problem & although we did manage to "sneak" around that restriction, we probably would not take that package again. The package is buffet style dining & that does become a bit boring if staying longer than 7 days & in busy times they would run out of some foods with long delays in replacements. Wild Ginger Restaurant has divine food.
Pool area is great, plenty of sunbeds but continually running out of towels.
The staff are always calm & friendly with beautiful smiles. Staff are always happy to help, you may need to remind them sometimes but once you get into their rhythm this is not a problem.
Plenty of Taxi's out front for tours or trips into Port Vila (about 3 klm). The drivers are friendly & speak English & are happy to suggest places to see. Buses also easily available & will stop anywhere. 20 mins from airport. 10 mins from Port Vila.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from Classic rooms, Garden & Lagoon Superior rooms, Garden and Lagoon Bungalows, to four luxurious over-water Island Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.