We just returned from the Warwick and had a really nice time. Our rooms were clean and very modern, the food was fine (as expected) and the staff we found to be always friendly and quick to say hello. I have read some comments from people who did not enjoy the Warwick and find some of their comments humerous.
Yes the pool towels did run out, I did see tourists carrying 8 towels between 2 people (no wonder they run out)?? We hung our towels out over night to dry them and every morning we could get fresh ones if we wanted..not too difficult!!
Our room was serviced at different times through out the day and one day we did tell the lady not to bother. We were on holidays and could not care less if our room was not serviced at the exact time we wanted.
The pool area is really good, our kids departed completely water logged.
The Lagoon is spectactular, clear water, coral and the canoes and sea kayaks are ideal to check it out.
We found the resort to be exceptionally quiet at night, come 9pm there seemed to be no noise at all. We have 3 children 3/9/11 year old boys, so no noise was good, the 3 year old could get rest because the days are so active.
I guess some people, in my opinion, need to relax.... after all your on holidays!
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from Classic rooms, Garden & Lagoon Superior rooms, Garden and Lagoon Bungalows, to four luxurious over-water Island Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.