This resort has advanced somewhat since I visited some years ago,used to be Raddison Royal Palms.still most of the good stuff was still available.we stayed in the garden room as the rest were booked out.room is good with the usual stuff provided .only a short walk to the pool,restaurants,bar casino etc.great views from The Verandah open air restaurant.ok food and a reasonable wine list (just Tusker beer for me) Entertainment is good as is the pool.pool bar is ok but be wary if paying cash there.sometimes your change dosnt arrive.the Beach Hut is good too with meals available.
All in all your typical Holiday Inn experience.Ni Van staff are as always,smiling,friendly and helpful.
Taxis are available at reception as the resort is out of town somewhat.We walked into town,just to wave to the inmates at the jail,and cab it back.taxis are reasonable except on tour ship days.everything almost doubles when a ship is in port.
Although the resort is nice it seems to lose the Polynesian feel that you expect.A bit like,um,same as in Oz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila