What a wonderful resort for everyone who visits. This resort caters for the whole family no matter the age. From kids club to activities, water sports, games & the casino. We holidayed here from July 5 to July 12 with our 2 children a 20 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. We had no trouble getting them out of bed of a morning as they really enjoyed the buffet breakfast. We ate at the resort during our stay as the prices were no different to town.
The rooms and the resort were spotless. The staff were very friendly and were always willing to help.
If we were waiting to go on a tour the staff always checked who we were waiting for and where we're we going. This has never happened before in other countries we have travelled.
We recommend Off Road Buggies if you want to see the actual village life that you would never see on around the island tour.
Thomas you should be very proud of all your staff. To see yourself, Mark and Grant clearing plates at breakfast one morning shows that the staff work as a team and that is why the resort is wonderful.
Taneale was great also with her knowledge of tours and visitor relations.
Well done Holiday Inn
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel
- Meridien Port Vila
- Le Meridien Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridien Port Vila Resort
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.