“Staff and products are fantastic,I will be back again next time I,m in Port Villa.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Volcanic Earth Healing Centre Spa

Ranked #43 of 60 activities in Port Vila
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Volcanic Earth is Vanuatu’s leading skin care manufacturer. Our small complex in Port Vila houses our retail outlet, skin care manufacturing, soap making, coconut oil factory and our Healing Centre Spa. So you are very welcome to just visit, join a 10am tour of the coconut oil factory or just totally enjoy pampering in our day spa.We offering spa treatments at very reasonable prices and are offer the only personalised, uniquely Vanuatu spa rituals in the country. We specialise in treatments for men, women and couples. You will immediately experience the difference to your skin when using Volcanic Earth’s locally made organic, natural and chemical FREE skin care products.For cruise ship passengers Volcanic Earth is only a 5 min bus trip from the wharf or a 15 min walk.You can book an appointment for the day you are visiting by emailing us.
Beaudesert, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my second vist,and again left with me and my skin feeling fantastic.Very close to the port if arriving on a cruise. I booked before we left on our cruise but they happily fitted in my daughter when she decided at the last minute she would like a manicure.Great value for money.

Visited April 2013
VolcanicEarth, Manager at Volcanic Earth Healing Centre Spa, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
What a lovely review and so pleased you will be returning to visit us and Vanuatu. Have a great day.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
34 attraction reviews
“The level of care is outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked a couples' pamper session of massage, mini facial,exfolation and wrap for the two of us. Initially I planned for the volcanic mud, but their generator died so no-go on that. We had Yvette and Selinda as our therapists who should be called Miss Iron Fists. I asked them to pound and tenderise our chops, and did they ever. The best, hardest massage I have ever had. I like it really really strong and Selinda delivered. What really impressed me was she knew exactly where our tensions were and honed into the area. In addition, when we had our facial, both therapists took such care to ensure that the hair was not mussed (who cared really) but the attentiveness was touching. Mr Ma has bruises from his martial arts and Yvette took the time to ask me in Bislama about how sore hs is so she can pace it....so caring. The therapists are trained very well and I am extremely happy to see a thriving local industry. I will be back for the volcanic mud when I am there next.

Tips on how to get there: hop on a bus, ask for Nambatri and get dropped off at MK Store, or next to OXFAM. On the way to lr Lagon-Pango, it is on your right hand side.

Visited April 2013
I read your review to Selinda and Yvette and they were thrilled and remember your visit with great, big smiles. They were very impressed that you spoke in Bislama and had taken the trouble to learn their language. Hope you visit us again very soon.
Canberra, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Soooooo good !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I booked myself and my two adult daughters in here for a girls day spa visit in Port Vila. We needn't have worried about the external appearance of the building (which looks like a large white colorbond shed) because the inside is tastefully decorated and cooled with fans / aircon. We each had a full body massage, volcanic sand/mud scrub/wrap, followed by a mini facial and a coconut milk bath (I think this was called the Signature Package). From memory the cost was around AUD $140. It lasted about 3 1/2 hours and was totally worth every cent ! Everything about the afternoon was great ... and was so relaxing I went to sleep at one point :) Things aren't done exactly as you might expect in Australia (eg. the fully body massage includes your boobs) but don't let that deter you. A coconut milk bath (water with some coconut milk added) was a first for us and was wonderful to relax in, with some green tea to drink and home made banana cake. Definitely worth the money ! Highly recommended :)

Visited December 2012
Whangarei, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My partner and I had a couples session as Volcanic Earth. Not quite what I expected but still very nice and relaxing. Would really recommend the baths!!! Such bliss

Ohh and the coconut hair treatment was lovely too.

Visited October 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Snorkelling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our first attempt so what a what a place to learn. I was so excited about seeing the coral and reef that forgot about the sun..nice meal and yes you pay but what else do you do on holiday..

Visited October 2012