We just stayed at Breakas for 7 days, flew back to NZ today (18th). As with some of the latest reveiws we too went in with an open mind. Some people are just too picky!!! T.Vs in your own room???, I sugest maybe staying at the Raddison on the Goldy next time.
Remember as soon as you step off the plane your on Island time, relax, breathe a little slower & relax again. Breakas exceeded our expectations, the accom was great, the beds are "HUGE", the food was supperb & no diff to the same price you would pay at your local restaurant, breakfast was was all good for continental, I orderd/payed for Bacon & eggs with thick toast & mushrooms & tomatoes....YUM. Remember others have said it's cheaper for food else where witch is true if you don't take into the fact you gotta add 600vt return(couple) for your bus, more if you take a taxi.
The staff were excellant & really helped us enjoy our stay. The wooden blinds do have a small gap approx 1/2 inch at the bottom, we had no probs with any one looking in!, thats if they can see past the mossy mesh & the fact the rooms are semi dark all day round fo your comfort. They do have a tv room which is in an open fale with couches, we watched the AB's play & then some AFL!, awesome. Spent 90 min in there in 7 days!.
The staff will help you to acheive any thing you wanna do in Vanuatu, heli rides ( highly reccommend) fishing, dirt buggys, swimming, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila