We booked to stay at The Breakas Beach Resort in Vanuatu (adults only) in a 3 bed villa with our own pool. When we arrived we were told that we were in fact staying at Surfside on Breakas Beach, a family friendly resort next door. It was not a problem regarding the "family friendly" bit as we were the only people staying there. We were told that all of the Breakas Beach Resort facilities were available to us as there were none at the Surfside? The facilities were good but to get a drink in the bar after 2130 was difficult as it seemed the bar closed at 2200 and the staff were rather keen on making sure we were out earlier. The pool at our villa was poor (a pool enclosed by walls on all sides) but the view from the front of our villa was breathtaking. The beach at Brekas is disappointing as you have to cross a large amount of coral to get to the open water. Port Vila town itself is very dirty with rubbish strewn around the place ( it needs someone in authority to get it cleaned up and that could be done without a lot of cost) .There are a limited number of restuarants, not of a very high quality. Needless to say, we will not be returning to Port Vila in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a couple of hours from Australia and New Zealand is a special place in the South Pacific we know you will enjoy...Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on a 2km private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate tropical retreat for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivaled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef. The A stunning location..... it does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.